The Infinite Game by Simon Sinek
The Infinite Game by Simon Sinek gives us inspiration to play the Infinite Game against ourselves vs. the Finite game against each other. It challenges the ways that we look at the responsibility of business and our responsibility to each other and our employees. As someone who values adaptability in business and life, it was heartening to read a book that so directly challenged closed-mindedness and inflexibility. It is important to remember that at the end of the day, there will be no winners of success, of family and of life. We must all play the infinite game to find true success and meaning in our work.
“Courage is not the actions we take but it is the willingness to completely change our perception of how the world works.” – Simon Sinek, The Infinite Game
Discussion Guide for The Infinite Game by Simon Sinek
- How do you cultivate an Infinite mindset in your personal and professional life?
- How do you define BHAG vs. infinite goals?
- How would you revise the responsibility of business?
- How do you create an environment in which your people can work to their natural best?
- How do you invest in your people to create this environment?
- How do you build trust with members of your team? How do you create a culture of trust within your organization?
- How do you evaluate problems to make sure that you’re not leading through structure instead of leading your organization effectively?
- Who are your company’s Worthy Rivals?
- How will you cultivate the courage to lead in your own life and organization?
Disclaimer – I received a press copy of The Infinite Game to write about from Penguin Random House. In addition, his and all my posts may contain affiliate links! Please see full disclosure – Here – Kate <3