So 2017 is almost over. What a year it has been. My life personally is very different than it was a year ago in many different ways. I live in a new place, have a whole new set up computer wise, am just over a year at my new company and at the end of this year will have been with my man for a whole calendar year. I am happy with where my life is. But enough about me, in this blog post I want to review some of what has happened on By the Cover Review this year –
- I have reviewed 25 books this year. I think my favorite out of all of them was The Bear and the Nightingale. What a beautifully written story!
- I now have 441 followers on Twitter and 151 on Instagram; I’m looking forward to gaining more followers in the new year!
- I’ve written under a few different names this year but as of April 30th 2017 I have housed my blog here. Yay for consistent branding!
- This year was the first time I started branching out to food posts as well – look for more new topics soon!
- I started doing bookmarks of the quotes that I pick out from each book – you can sign up for my mailing list below to get access!
So those are the amazing things that have happened this year! Thank you to all my readers and commenters. You are what make this worth the effort. And a great thank you to all of the authors of these amazing books that I get to write about. These books are the inspiration for my creative work. They are my opus and without them I would not have found this great outlet. Here’s to 2017, let’s make 2018 even better! 🥂🥂
This and all my posts may contain affiliate links! Please see full disclosure – Here – Kate <3
I hope you have a Happy New Year!
Thank you! Have a happy new year as well!